Websites are crucial for all businesses. A website is an important marketing pillar that each and every business should have.
Think of your website as your constant megaphone telling people about what you do and who you are… 24/7. No matter what you are doing in your life, your website is live and communicating to your website visitors to let them know what you do, how you do it, why you do it and how they can get some of what you are doing.
Your website promotes you whilst you are doing your ‘craft’, whilst you are on your lunch break, whilst you are having family time, whilst you are sleeping or watching Netflix, YouTube or creating Tiktok videos!
But, you do need to make sure your website is communicating effectively and speaks in the language of your clients.
Here are some tips for your website:
- Ensure your website looks the part and suits your business style (keep it on brand)
- Ensure the website is full of good, reliable information
- Show potential clients the benefit of your product or service, in an easy to understand way
- Help the customer to make a decision, answer any questions they may have and add clarifying information to help them to make a decision
- Follow the natural sales process, finding where they are in their decision making stage and guiding them to the next stage
If you don’t have a website for your business yet, there is a plethora of site builders to choose from at different price points, so there is no barrier nowadays to getting a website for your business.
We have a free e-book you can use to help you get the information together you need for your new website too!
If you need any assistance to build a website, we create WordPress websites. I would love to have a chat with you about what you need for your website, and see if we are a good fit to work with each other.