Choosing the DIY Website option means that you will have purchased your domain name and hosting. If you need help choosing, please see our recommendations page.
Purchasing our DIY website gives you a blank canvas to create your own website from scratch. We do all the technical parts of the install, install a drag and drop page builder and then leave you with a little video on the basics of your new website.
The DIY website install does not include any website design, templates or layouts – you are responsible for the entire design and formatting of your website. You will add all your own content, images, SEO, socials, etc.
The DIY Install includes:
- WordPress Install on your hosted domain
- Custom Username & Password
- Dedicated email @yourdomain (if allowed in your hosting account)
- Theme, page builder and plugin’s installed for website design, SEO, analytics, backups and security
- Fully editable by you
- Dedicated blog
- Creation of named (blank) pages
- Home page top menu
Any additional work requests will be charged at our hourly rate.
The DIY website install does not include any SEO services, however we do have a weekly Little Biz SEO tips you can sign up for free to help you with your site SEO.